HeMan and Skeletor BFF2 HeMan and Skeletor BFF2

Dude this is AWESOME! He-Man and skeletor are friggin hilairous!

Fiji Clocks Introduction Fiji Clocks Introduction

Shades Gang is waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

RoachFingers responds:

No, just no.

Pell Mell Mother's Day 2 Pell Mell Mother's Day 2

Hey man this is a plus I like the fact that youre now able to include Adam since you guys moved.

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

16 Days

Great game 16 days for me until I became a rocket man or should I say hedgehog.
Overall greatness

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

this is even more kick ass then part1

Lucidity (Bugg) Lucidity (Bugg)

I love this song!!! I too am a producer with FL but your work blows mine out of the water! This is a great track it reminds me of Deadmau5. I would greatly appreciate it if you could Message me a few pointers!

BuggMusic responds:

Haha, wow, thank you very much! Being compared to my favourite artist is very flattering! I'm sorry to say, I'm not quite sure what I could tell you. Most of my knowledge has been gained through experience. If you want to ask me a specific question I'd be happy to answer it!

-YRX- Blue-Nightmare -YRX- Blue-Nightmare

this is sick as fuckkkkk! do you use a comp program for this? I been messin around with FL Studio but im still in the n00b stages.

YouriX responds:

Yes i also use FLstuido it took me like 2 years for me to perfect my skills. So you have a long way to go my friend :P
Thanks for the review by the way ;)

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

LOVE THIS SONG! reminds me of Bob Dylan.

notnath responds:

that and horse feathers were our influence and references, i wanted a real folky feel to the cartoon i'm making

Jake Sully :3 Jake Sully :3

Nice art wizzard! :D its mikul! Imma scout your work! :DD check out my animationz! :D

Fantasy BG Fantasy BG

Did you make it with photoshop? (I make some of my GFx with photoshop)

Kyothine responds:

Yes Yes

I really do love this submission nice usage of Pink Floyd's Dark side Of The Moon style its soo cool